What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A parent’s guide for teaching a child talk better
- Teaching you what you can do to help your child learn to talk better
- Teaching you risk factors relative to early speech-language problems
- Teaching you how to find a good speech-language pathologist
- Teaching you causes of speech-language delays or disorders
- Teaching you how to help your child be understood
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Help Your Child Speak scores 71.46/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.helpyourchildspeak.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: helpyourchildspeak.com you’ll also be taken through to helpyourchildspeak.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)